I want to create a south Florida community garage center for car buffs, mechanics and collectors. IF you have more than a few cars, the issues are the same. Not enough time, no help, not enough space and the list goes on. I know people spending large amounts of money to build a 'man cave' and then, they are missing something. Friends, Specialists, Tools, Lifts, Convienence and so on. If we pool our resources on a common goal, the possibilities are endless.
The basics are:
- Warehouse space located near I95 for easy access
- Place to store vehicles in a showroon environment
- On site mechanic to attend to basic vehicle maintenance
- Service bays & lifts available for member use - (disclaimer required)
- 24/7 access for members
- Wash bay facilities
- Camera survellience & security inside / outside with phone app
- Concierge Service available that includes complete automotive services provided by Moparresto.
- Personal Webpage and Story about your car
Fees would be based / sq. ft. usage.
Example: A month storage for 1 vehicle occupying 300 sq ft. (30 x10) , with member access and services could be about $3/ sq ft/ /month.
To be included would be a service to maintain the vehicle in running condition and prep prior to pick up.
Additional services could be provided al la carte.
Anyone interested should contact Rick Rossi email@example.com or 561-699-0252